Chop’s Teen Club is Santa Rosa’s only club just for teens, offering a wide variety of activities.
Check out all the amazing recreation and enrichment programs we offer!
- Rock climbing on our 35 foot state-of-the-art Rock Wall
- Music recording and instruction
- Art Studio complete with pottery, clay, sewing, painting and other multi-media tools
- Gymnasium with basketball, soccer and obstacle course programs and drop-in time
- Teaching Kitchen with culinary and barista classes
- Technology Lounge featuring web access, computer technology, network gaming, console games including Wii, Xbox 360 with Kinect and a 55 inch flat screen TV for gaming and movies
- Our own nightclub, Club 509, featuring dances, movies, band nights and so much more
- Digital Arts Programs
- Annual Youth Empowerment & Leadership Conference
- Workforce ready programs
- Member Council
- Youth Empowerment Council in partnership with Tomorrow’s Leaders Today
- Girl’s Group
- Community service clubs
- Movie nights
- Field trips
- Much, much more!