donate

Donation Information

I would like to make a donation in the amount of:

$500$100$50$20$10Other

I would like this donation to automatically repeat each month

Donor Information

First Name:
Last Name:
Email:

As a Friend of Chop’s, you join the team of community members who believe in the power of our teens to become the next generation of Santa Rosa citizens to positively tend to and enhance our community.

Through your financial support of Chop’s Teen Club, you will join our mission to provide a safe, fun and productive place where teens engage, connect and discover their true potential. For 2015 we received approximately 55% of our annual operating budget from the Charles DeMeo Memorial Endowment Fund through the Community Foundation Sonoma County, while the other 45% comes through our fundraising efforts, grants and donations from the community.

Did you know our program areas act as the conduit through which our mentoring staff make vital connections with the teens…

Read More

…inspiring, encouraging and empowering them to tap in to their true potential? Consider Simon, a junior in high school, who prior to joining Chop’s felt lost in his life direction. Simon’s dad tells us that Simon had little confidence and was unable to see his potential.

Encouraged by the Chop’s staff mentors, Simon learned to play the drums in our Music/Recording Studio and is now the drummer for our Chop’s Jam Band who play at all of our Chop’s events. The band gives Simon a sense of belonging and makes him part of a group who value his focus and talent.

This last summer Simon enrolled in our Summer Artist Series Welding Class where a newfound confidence was formed as he discovered himself excelling at metal fabrication. Simon now sees welding as a possible vocation after he graduates from high school and is excited for the first time about his direction for the future. Simon’s dad explains that the staff mentoring along with learning the drums and welding helped him engage, connect and discover his true potential. Exactly what our mission statement boasts. This is just one of many stories that underscore the positive impact we make on teen lives.

Your donation goes directly to Chop’s Teen Club, a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, where 100% of your gift is tax deductible. Payments are processed securely through PayPal.

On behalf of our teen members, thank you for your support!