Membership is open to teens in grades 7-12, who have a Santa Rosa address or attend a high school or middle school in Santa Rosa. The annual membership fee is a minimum of $1.00. We encourage families to pay more if they can afford it.
How to become a member:
- You must come to Chop’s Teen club to register as a member. If you wish to complete the forms before you come to Chop’s, you may download the forms by clicking here: Chop’s Membership Form and Waiver
- Fill out the Chop’s Membership Form completely, please print legibly
- Read and sign the Chop’s Member Agreement.
- Have a parent or guardian read and sign the Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement.
- At Chop’s, show your student/photo ID. If you do not have a photo ID, please call the Program Director at 284-2467 x17.
- Pay a minimum of $1.00 for the annual fee membership fee.
- Have your photo taken and receive your Chop’s membership card (valid for 1 year).
- You must have your membership card with you and use it to get into Chop’s each time you visit.
- There is a $5.00 replacement fee for lost cards.
- Look through the current Activity Guide and sign up for all sorts of fun activities and workshops!
- Once you become a member, as long as your membership is active, you may sign up for an online account and register for activities and workshops online.